It’s your participation that makes this a great conference. We thank-you for your submissions.
- All presenters are required to use the provided laptop for smooth transitions. Power Point Presentations should be prepared in Widescreen 16:9, max 50MB, .ppt/.pptx.
- For full papers/presentations you will have 20 minutes to present followed by 5 minutes for questions and transition to the next speaker.
- For micro talks you will have 8 minutes to present followed by 2 minutes for questions and transition to the next speaker.
- Speaking time-limits will be strictly adhered to; however, you have the option of shortening your presentation to create more time for questions at the end of your talk.
Please note the meeting room standard equipment in each of five breakout rooms at the conference:
- One LCD Projector (16×9 format)
- One PC laptop computer
- 8×8 ft screen/tripod
- Podium microphone
- Wireless lapel microphone (speakers will be required to use lapel microphone)
- Wireless Internet access
- 2 speaker JBL sound system
Poster Display and Reception:
- Posters will be mounted on 4ft x 6ft displays (landscape orientation), your poster must not exceed 4ft x 6ft. The displays are fabric, Velcro will be provided to mount your posters.
- Poster presenters are expected to attend Tuesday evening’s poster reception taking place from 5pm – 7pm in the Penthouse (Pinnacle/ Foyer area). Enjoy some appetizers and cash bar; network and discuss your poster with fellow attendees. Short presentations will be made by the sponsors of the reception; Conair and Canada Wildfire.
- Following Tuesday night, the posters will be moved to Ballroom BC where the plenary and banquet are taking place. Your posters can remain on display for the remainder of the conference.
- Posters can be mounted anytime after 2pm on Tuesday. Posters must be removed from the displays by Thursday 1pm.
Please visit our vendor page for information on how to reserve a booth to display your products and services at our event.
Please visit our sponsor page for information on how to become a sponsor for our conference.